The Female Orgasm Report
Harry Mete BBMedSc, LLB
The Female Orgasm Report reveals to you:
- The No1 mistake men make in bed.
- The No1 secret to the female orgasm.
- The different kinds of female orgasm.
- The science of the female orgasm.
- How to get a woman to do new things in bed.
- How to give a woman a C spot orgasm.
- How to give a woman a G spot orgasm.
- How to give a woman an A spot orgasm.
- How to give a woman oral sex.
- The best sex positions for the female orgasm.
- The 4 sex personalities that sexually arouse women.
About Harry Mete
Hi, I’m Harry Mete. I’m a female orgasm expert and I’m dedicated to making you a female orgasm expert as well. I have degrees in biomedical science and law from Victoria University, Wellington, New Zealand. I have 2 beautiful twin daughters and my other passions include martial arts, health science and entrepreneurship.
The No1 Mistake Men Make in Bed
The No1 mistake men make in bed is sexual arrogance/ignorance. They think they’re good in bed, when they’re not. They think they’re giving women orgasms, when they’re not. “Men’s Health Magazine” found:
- 94.7% of men don’t satisfy women in bed.
- 91.7% of women have faked orgasms.
- 74.6% of women cheat because they aren’t sexually satisfied.
“When a woman says she’s not in the mood, she really means she’s not in the mood to allow you to masturbate in her vagina.” Harry Mete
Here’s how to be one of those 5.1% of men who give women multiple orgasms, never get cheated on and always have women begging them for sex:
The No1 Secret to the Female Orgasm
The No1 secret to the female orgasm is relaxation. Women can’t have orgasms unless they have an absence of fear and anxiety. Here’s how to relax a woman:
- Wash: Have a bath or shower with her because the heat will relax her muscles and increase her bloodflow. Increased bloodflow allows pleasure and orgasm hormones to circulate around her body much faster and cleanliness also reduces anxiety.
- Environment: Light scented candles and incense to relax her even further. Play relaxing music and give her some chocolate. Relax her through all her senses.
- Massage: Massage out all the knots in her neck and back. Knots are little packets of stress and are the enemy of the female orgasm, so make sure you take the time to massage them all out.
Kinds of Female Orgasm
For centuries, the female orgasm didn’t exist and women didn’t like sex. This was a myth that was created by insecure men who were afraid of being cheated on.
I divide the female orgasm into 2 broad categories:
Physical orgasms occur from physical stimulation of the vagina via the mouth, fingers or penis. Psychological orgasms occur from psychological stimulation of the orgasm centre in the brain via words, tone of voice and the 4 sex personalities. Psychological orgasms are by far the most powerful, but very few people are even aware they are possible.
Physical orgasms can be divided further:
- C spot The clitoris. The little knob at the top of the vagina.
- G spot 1.5-2 inches on the front wall of the vagina. With or without ejaculation. Feels ribbed like the roof of your mouth, but spongey.
- A spot 3.5-4 inches on the front wall of the vagina. Feels smooth like the inside of your check.
- PFE Posterior fornix erogenous zone. 3.5-4 inches on the back wall of the vagina.
- X spot The cervix. The entrance to the womb.
- Uterus The womb. Where babies develop.
- U spot The urethra (pee hole). Between the vaginal opening and C spot.
- P spot The perineum. Between the anus and vagina.
- Anus Yes, women can have anal orgasms!
- Nipple Yes, women can have nipple orgasms!
- Body Her entire body spasms when she has an orgasm.
Psychological orgasms can be divided further:
- 10 count to orgasm You countdown from 10 and she has an orgasm.
- Instant orgasm She has an orgasm when you tell her to.
- Continuous orgasm She has an orgasm for as long as you tell her to.
- Blowjob orgasm She has an orgasm from giving you a blowjob.
I know psychological orgasms sound unbelievable. However, they are real. Orgasm is in the brain and that’s why hypnotists can give people orgasms without any physical stimulation.
The Science of the Female Orgasm
There are 4 broad stages to the female orgasm:
During excitement the woman becomes sexually aroused by:
- Sound (words and tone of voice)
- The 4 sex personalities (These personalities are essential to exciting a woman).
Blood accumulates in her breasts and vagina and they become extremely sensitive. Her heart rate, breathing rate and temperature increase. Her breasts and inner vaginal lips become larger and her nipples and clitoris becomes hard. Her vagina becomes wet and opens up. Her vagina lengthens and widens internally and her uterus elevates.
Everything increases to a point and then plateaus off, except:
- The inner third of her vagina balloons and she perceives a desire to be filled.
- Her clitoris shortens and retracts.
- She is now ready to be penetrated.
- Orgasm is in the brain. This is key. This is why you can give women orgasms with only psychological stimulation. Orgasm is merely perceived as happening at the A, C or G spots. You can actually make her perceive an orgasm anywhere in, on or outside of her body.
- Involuntary anal contractions: Put your little finger on or by her anus when you think she’s having an orgasm. When her anus involuntarily flutters (every 0.8 seconds), you know for certain that she has had an orgasm. These are her PC (pubococcygeal) muscles contracting. Notice how these same orgasm muscles contract when you cum as well. As long as you wash properly, the anus and rectum are actually quite clean.
- Body: Her body goes momentarily rigid and then spasms.
- Vocal: She moans, pants or screams. This can be faked.
- Facial expression: Looks like pain, but is actually intense pleasure. This can be faked.
- C spot orgasm: Stimulation of the pudendal nerves. Similar to the penis orgasm.
- G spot orgasm: Stimulation of the pelvic nerves. Contractions of the lower third of the vagina and sometimes ejaculation. She holds her breath involuntarily before she orgasms and exhales explosively as her orgasm radiates around her body.
- A spot orgasm: Stimulation of the vagus nerves. Contractions of the upper third of the vagina. She feels her orgasm as a heat wave going from her lower abdomen to her chest bone. A spot orgasm releases large amounts of the hormone oxytocin, which causes sexual and emotional addiction.
- Theta state orgasm: You make her orgasm from using only your voice.
She feels satisfaction, relaxation and euphoria. She can have multiple orgasms, but if you don’t stimulate her, her breasts and vagina will return to their non-excited state. Do you notice that a lot of women don’t feel satisfied, relaxed and euphoric? Do you know why? They’re not getting multiple (vaginal) orgasms.
It is said that it takes the average man 5-6 minutes to have an orgasm, while it takes the average woman 15-20 minutes. This is true when the man only stimulates the woman physically. When he learns psychological orgasms, time becomes irrelevant because he can give her orgasms instantly and for as long as he wants.
70% of women don’t orgasm during intercourse because 70% of men don’t know what they’re doing. These women stay in plateau stage and never crest over into orgasm. 25% of men give women 1 orgasm during intercourse. 5% of men give women multiple orgasms during intercourse. This is where you’re heading.
Oxytocin is the orgasm hormone. It is also the “sexual reprogramming hormone”, the “fetish hormone” and the “obsessive-compulsive disorder hormone”. This means if you release large amounts of oxytocin in a woman through vaginal orgasms over a period of days and weeks, you can transform a low sex drive woman into a sex addict. She will develop a fetish and “OCD” for you. More importantly, oxytocin can erase her old sexual programming like:
- She has a low sex drive.
- She doesn’t like blowjobs.
- She doesn’t swallow cum.
- She doesn’t do anal sex.